From: "Chris Parnham" <chrisparnham1@xxxx>
To: <doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [doc] French Car
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2003 23:56:17 +0100

Martin/ List,
I've been looking at my turbo, its obviously never had much use, it has a
lot of fancy alloy pipe work and must have cost a bomb when new. Its rather
well fitted .I certainly wont be "giving it away" and may well leave it
on if it works.
I don't think a Calibra one would fit, so its not really relevant.

Chris