RE: [doc] Fw: BMW M12

Hi Ian and all,

Oops... I thought M12 hasn't got gullwing... learn something new today!! I thought M12 isn't a gullwing car in the first place because I have only seen images of it being "roofless"!! <http://www.unixnerd.demon.co.uk/bmw-m12.jpg>

You are right Ian, this M12 concept car is the Navca V12. It has the engine from an 850i and was first spotted in March 1991 at the Geneva motor show. (as said in http://www.unixnerd.demon.co.uk/bmwfuture.html)

John
[286]

> Eddie, John, et al,
>
> Says M12 on the back of this one ... and V12 engine I think. Enjoy.
>
> Cheers, IAN

According to John Tien's Law of Life:
The knowledge you have is directly proportional to the amount of trouble you get...
So, buy a classic; drive a classic; and live with a classic... in the end of the day you will get more knowledge than you think you will!!
http://www.delorean.co.uk
[DOC member 286]