RE: [doc] Work on PSO, and thoughts on 81 cars.

RE: [doc] Work on PSO, and thoughts on 81 cars.

Martin,

Which is going to be easier to get hold of, the green or the
bronze? Is there a requirement to remanufacture the bronze one, if so,
have they told you how long it will be? How are you aiming to deal with
the A-pillar vinyl once the windscreen is out?

Stephen.

Stephen Strelczak
NHS Business Manager

Comtec NHS
Direct 07970008603
Office 01225446122
Fax 01225448360
GCAT supplier for the UK.
HP Procurve Platinum Partner.
HP Business Partner & Fujitsu-Siemens Partner.