Re: [doc] HT Leads (F.O.A Paul S)

M,

I just spoke to Halfords, they have a couple of listings for the
Volvo 700 series cars they have 1 set which is '81-86 volvo 700
series V6 2849cc sohc injection engine' and they are reassuringly
expensive at £51.74 per set.

what do you think

James RG

> DMCH have a nice set of OEM HT leads which Darren would gnaw
someone's arm off for... ($88 for a set of 6)

> http://www.delorean.co.uk/pictures/DSCN0920_1.jpg
>
> NB the Douvrin factory installed HT leads were black but the ones
supplied to them for use as replacements were red - apparently it was
some historical thingy.... ask Darren. I got my set for my new engine
off eBay. They're not Bosch, BTW.