Re: [doc] Shuttleworth

So does that mean I can't have TABS now Martin?

I need new tyres too.. damned screws!

Really wish I could have made it up there today - glad you all had a
good time! I had a previous engagement (other cars) I attended (which
was great fun.. but not DeLorean fun ;o) ).. hope to get my car back
up together over the summer for our next event.. which, is August 3rd?

With a little help from Martin/Dave/Claire I might just make it this
time!

Dan

Vin#5284 - Hana

--- In doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Martin Gutkowski <webmaster@xxxx>
wrote:

> Hi Paul

> Had a good day, will bring sandwiches next year :-) Although I'm not
mad

> on planes, I did love the Spitfire and Hurricane fly-past at the end
of

> the day. It was great meeting people I had not met before (Hi
Robin!)

> and I have only one set of TABs left (until Paul returns from the
US)

> One thought about the "Gaydon" - the ground was a bit too uneven to

> drive along with the doors up.

> Martin

> #1458 (needs new back tyres)

> Paul Salsbury wrote:

> >Well, That was Shuttleworth over and done with for another year.

> >We managed a great showing of 14 cars, and the events organiser was
really

> >impressed with he clubs contribution to the end that he has already
invited

> >us back next year, with our own 'private' area ( Loads of space) on
the deal