Re: [doc] Youngen's and insurance "..in my day..."

Re: [doc] Youngen's and insurance "..in my day..."

Hi everyone,

I've been waiting for the day that I can get insured on the Deloran ... and
it's finally arrived!!! I'm 18 and have been driving for about a year now
and I've finally found an insurer who would give me a quote!!

They are:
Peter S Taylor & Co.,
First Floor,
81 Church Road,
Hove,
East Sussex
BN3 2BB

Tel: (01273) 820303 or 329307
Fax: (01273) 774334
E-mail: insure@xxxx
Website: www.bishopcalway.co.uk

I'm now a named driver on my dad's new policy with them for the Delorean
with an agreed value of £25,000, a mileage limit of 5000 per annum and the
car must be garaged.

Now, remembering that I'm 18... the premium is £345.44 !!!

You might guess that I'm slightly happy...
Darren