Re: [doc] Hole in Roof

Thanks Walt. This car never fails to surprise me!

Stuart

--- In doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Walter Coe" <Whalt@xxxx> wrote:
> Hi Stuart,
>
> I think all DeLoreans came like this. Apparently to save production costs,
they use the same cover that is used in the engine compartment to cover the
access for the engine cover release cable. Not much if any water gets under
the T-panel there, so I think it is just as well to seal it with silicone unless you
go to the trouble to make a new cover that actually fits.