Re: [doc] TAB,s can you add me

Well we have a timing light at Dave's - can set up your timing at the
weekend if you like

Martin

jamesrguk wrote:

Martin,

Can you add me to your list for tabs as discussed.

Also Martin -

Volvo metering head, Volvo control pressure regulator & Renault30
dizzy all installed = much smoother acceleration and more
responsive, although my timing is out by a bit at the mo and I need
to install my new injectors then hopfully it should fly along :-)

Rgds

James RG Vin# 5462