Re: [doc] Under mould set

Does that mean you can still produce brand new (no. 8583<) DeLorean together with all those spare parts in the ware house??
John Tien
[286]

**Martin Gutkowski <webmaster@xxxx> wrote:

Not sure - but several sets were made, and only one remains. There are
two molds - male and female sets for upper and lower halves of the
underbody.

The stamps for the body panels are definitely no longer. We saw a
slideshow where they showed shots taken by divers trying to raise them
in 83.

Martin
Do You DeLorean!?
DeLorean! The car - The amazing time machine
http://www.delorean.co.uk
DeLorean... Be the best!
[DOC member 286]