"Shock update!!!"

Tonight will see the final shock being refitted to my
De'. Both of the fronts have been completed and did
give a slightly better feel to front end handling,
however that may also be attributed to new upper wish
bones, bushes and ball joints.

I have used this opportunity to lower the back end by
1 1/2 inches

I will post some photos on my web site over the
weekend, and update on the final handling if we get a
dry day!!

Free viewing at Shuttleworth

Cheers
Paul