170 speedo at DMC (Texas) event

Someone coming to our event this weekend called this afternoon asking about
the likelihood of bringing their 85mph speedo and having us convert it for
them while they we here.

I can't do that - but I can swap one of our pre-converted 170 speedos for
yours while you are here, and I can change the mileage on it to match your
old one.

Sorry to use this list for this!

James