From: "claire_usher71" <claire@xxxx>
To: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [doc] 501 and MOT on Flopsy
Date: Fri, 02 May 2003 15:51:36 -0000

Wot are you doing in Stevenage tomorrow? thats where we live!!!!
Bollox! Forgot the 0-rings!!! Will try and get them first thing
tomorrow for you before we set off.
We've had lots of rain here, but Martin, Dave and Verity have been
complete heros and worked through it (while I sit at "work").
Why dont you set off for Stevenage tonight with Hana, crash at ours
and you can come in convoy with us tomorrow? Let us know what you
want to do.
Seeya, Claire

--- In doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Daniel Willis" <danielpwillis@xxxx> wrote: > CONGRATS!!! > > Can't wait to see her... rain here (driving rain!) has stopped me going out > and sorting her for the weekend... and I have to drive to Stevenage tomorrow > so getting up there on Sunday will be a pain.. but I'll make it! > > See ya'll! > > Dan > Vin#5284 - Hana > > PS.. Claire, any joy on those "rings"?

DOC UK Website: www.delorean.co.uk