Re: [doc] ROOM 501 directions to location!

Re: [doc] ROOM 501 directions to location!

"claire_usher71" wrote >
Darren has to work
on Saturday so they are coming down on Sunday instead.

Flopsy is running, so I think Dave and Martin are taking her for an
MOT this afternoon.....will keep you posted!!

Oh I thought he was only turning up Sunday anyway... well, that's when he's helping me out!

Best of luck this arvo Claire - I wanna see Flopsy!

My car is hopefully getting a garage soon and then going in to have her bumpers done at a local friendly garage (hmm) - then I just need my wheels sorted and she's mint!

See ya'll Sunday (I hope)

Dan
Vin#5284 - Hana