Re: [doc] Air conditioning......re-gassing query...(must get done before

Re: [doc] Air conditioning......re-gassing query...(must get done before summer!!!!!)

Cheers John.. I've bought a book on air-con and read up on it. It seems that it would be cheaper in the long run to convert to R134a but I am not sure what needs changing. Maybe just the filter-drier. Any chance you can ask his advice about changing it? It would be easier to get a bi-yearly charge then...
Hows your project? Let me know when you're ready to start the engine. I'll have to bring mine to yours again for a ride. It's nice and shiny now..
Nick.
Jonieboy@xxxx wrote:Hi Nick, i have a number of a guy who i use at work when i have problems with
air con systems, his prices are quite reasonable and he will do it at your
house but i have never used him for R12 ,the machine we have only does R134
(other wise you could have cashed in that favour) i will give him a ring
tomorrow for you and ask him if he can do it and how much and let you
know....

DOC UK Website: www.delorean.co.uk