Re: [doc] Mobile Phone Logos

cheers paul glad you noticed!
here's an updated link for all those interested:

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/j.buckler

Jan, That logo sounds very nice!, it is a pity the software i have
doesn't support other phone models except ones compatible with
nokia, i'm working on it though :)
Liam

--- In doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "MusicMakers" <musicmakers.dir@xxxx>
wrote:
> Hi Liam
> It's Paul, I met you on Saturday at Derby
> just a quick one the link you have set up as the comer at the end
which is sending it to page not found, i removed the comer and got
in to the site OK