Re: [doc] Relay Part Numbers

Martin.

I am looking for the part number for the both the 7 'general relays'
and whatever is in the rear of the engine bay. All of mine have
corrosion/residue on making the numbers unreadable.

On a side note I would like to arrange to have you do the mod on my
car to wire the fog lights. I am currently looking for a on/off
switch, rather than the spare, unwired window style unit which is
currently sitting in my centre console. At the same time I would like
help to put right the side repeater lights, they have beeen wired as
indicators but do not come on otherwise. Yes, I know this should be a
simple job but I am not particularly keen to experiment with my new
car, I would rather give you a donation and have someone with
experience do it!

I am trying to get the car ready for the filming meet Boeing has to
be made waterproof before I will contemplate it. If this can be done
could the mods be done on the day, it might even give them an option
of filming a car without the bumpers on?

Many thanks

John Chapelhow

DOC 19 : Boeing 0737

--- In doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, webmaster@xxxx wrote:
> Which ones exactly? The White one isn't a relay. Most are standard
DIN relays except for one or two (can't remember) which are Bosch
parts and have a Bosch number - I got a replacement from a Bosch
dealer (Cafco in Wokingham). I think it's the fuel pump relay. Will
have to check but if you let me know the precise ones?