Re: [doc] Re: Please Read - a new idea for DOC

Re: [doc] Re: Please Read - a new idea for DOC

Hi Liam,
Thank you for your advice, I will go and take a look
with my friend. The forum that I am working is quite
famous on security and reliability, but it came from
China. So everything is in Chinese. I spent ages
translating them into English as well as Customising
it to fit the use of DOC. I will see if the forum you
told me work the same as mine, and perhaps I can
integrate some good functions from that forum to
mine!!
Thanks very much,
John

--- liam_bee <liam_bee@xxxx> wrote:
---------------------------------
Hi John,
A friend of mine uses a forum provided by
http://www.phpbb.com/,
II find it a very useful, powerful and customisable
forum, with
excellent security (Geez starting to sound like a
sales pitch! ;) ),
if you'd like to see it in action have a look at:
http://www.civictype-r.co.uk/phpBB2/index.php
or
http://members.lycos.co.uk/tidaladvection/index.php,
it's free to download but does require setting up,
which from the
sound of things won't bother you in the slightest!
Liam

Yahoo! Plus
For a better Internet experience
http://www.yahoo.co.uk/btoffer