Re: [doc] Keeping stainless nice & clean, headlining, gas struts, door s

Re: [doc] Keeping stainless nice & clean, headlining, gas struts, door seals and upgraded alternator.

To Martin, if you are all out there doing some 'D' 'Shopping' would it be easier if I sent you a cheque up front?
Thanks for your help today.
Nick.
Martin Gutkowski <webmaster@xxxx> wrote:Or if you prefer Nick, get it delivered to our hotel in Houston - Dave,
Cl;aire and I are out there at the start of next month. Claire will have
to give you the address and mark it for her attention.

There's a bunch of stuff that Dave/Chris had badged up with the club
logo. Paul Salsbury found an aerosol spray Stainless Steel
Cleaner/Polish for which I located a supplier.It's not DOC "branded" :-)
It's a white can with black writing, made by Henkel Ecolab.

BTW when covering the headliners make sure to remove ALL the old foam -
it will make the new cover all bobbly if you don't.

Martin

Nick Tomlinson wrote:

>Thanks for the info Martin. I used the clubs stainless steel cleaner which is great, is the polish separate?
>Sounds like the PJ Grady ones are the better type. I will be placing an order shortly? Does anyone need any bits from there to reduce postage?
>Nick.

Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

DOC UK Website: www.delorean.co.uk