Air Con recharge

Hi All

Just got back from Stoke Mandeville (nr Aylesbury) where I had Lex's AC checked and re-gassed for the grand sum of £30. The company is New Century Cooling - the company who do our work's AC system. Although he doesn't like to take on troubleshooting issues, he does have the right kit and keeps R12 replacement in stock. The refrigerant is called R413a (no, that's not a typo). Apparently it's not something that's legal in the US but perfectly okay over here. No need for 134 conversions!

www.newcenturycooling.co.uk

Seeya

Martin