From: Martin Gutkowski [mailto:webmaster@xxxx]
Sent: 02 April 2003 02:07
To: 501 Project
Cc: jordan@xxxx; paul.salsbury@xxxx;
philpeters@xxxx; danielwillis@xxxx; delorean@xxxx;
chrisparnham1@xxxx; dgantley@xxxx;
kevin.milliken@xxxx; musicmakers.dir@xxxx;
delorean_mike@xxxx; delorean@xxxx; and.withers@xxxx;
mick_kerfoot@xxxx; stuartalexander@xxxx;
gwells@xxxx; chapelhow@xxxx;
dsforecourtservices@xxxx; nickandkathryntomlinson@xxxx;
paul@xxxx; James_rg@xxxx; dave@xxxx;
doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; mr30tx@xxxx
Subject: Re: 501 PROJECT: UPDATE

Hi All

I personally propose that we do the filming on the Sunday, but use the
Saturday as a day for making the journey up to Wolverhampton, enjoying
the driving space of the industrial estate, and preparing for a night of
fun and frolics on the Sat evening. I have a good mate in Wolverhampton
also and hopefully can provide floor space for several people (we had a
real laugh at his during the NEC last year).

The focus of the event is obviously the filming and although the
intention is to have finished by 2pm (meaning a mere 3 hours of filming)
I can only say good luck! If there's one thing I've learnt it's that
filming, especially where complex "props" have to be relied apon,
schedules very quickly leave the building by the nearest exit...

So, who's for a show of hands for making the Sunday for filming, but
Saturday for all of us getting together?

(please "reply to all" on this mail)

Martin