Re: [doc] ROOM 501 FILMING

No Martin, they dont want to see the video............

Claire
#2292 'Flopsy'

PS- There seems to be conflicting dates going on here, is the filming on the Saturday or the Sunday?? I wont be able to get the Friday off work due to staff holidays here and also thats Daves last day at his job so we're having a bit of a part-a-hay ourselves that night. Looks like an early start on Saturday.........not even convinced Flopsy will be anywhere near MOT-able by then as Dave discovered some more jobs that need doing whilst attempting the lowering springs yesterday.