Ahhhhh HAAA!!

Just given Hana a run... how? Hmmmm!

I popped the "hood" this afternoon and started her up (she still does
that just fine) and decided to have a root around for these mysterious
vacuum hoses (to block)... and what did I find? Well.. not all of it
but most!

Darren said I was missing a delay valve and unit but I'm not.. it's
right there - just unhooked. I plugged everything back together and
then suddenly the engine note changed considerably!

I took her for a run without hitch too.. drives the same way she
always has.

I am missing at least ONE hose.. I do not know which and I have no
camera to take pics to show you guys.. however, I have blocked off
what I can and the hissing has stopped. Not ideal, but it WORKS.

If those galant guys, Martin, Mark, Claire etc still want to help me
out with the "reconstruction" then I'd be most grateful - but for now
it appears Hana is once again roadworthy...

Phew... (with the sun out I couldn't resist!)

Now going back out to wash her... first time since Bath!

Dan

Vin#5284 - Hana (patched up but still poorly)