in any format.

Regards

Paul

--- Chris Parnham <chrisparnham1@xxxx> wrote:

---------------------------------
Well its been particularity quiet for me, as my
DeLorean email address
disappeared along with the website! Martin is working
hard to get things on
track again.

A bit of news for you, Andy and myself in the course
of looking for
historical stuff for our new book, were lucky enough
to come across the
original DeLorean factory photographer from 1978-
1982.

He is still based in Northern Ireland. After long
negotiations we have
secures the entire portfolio of nearly 2000 different
negative images,
together with their intellectual and copyrights. They
are a valuable asset
and resource, ultimately for the UK club. We now have
the daunting task of
scanning, digitising and cataloguing this fascinating
archive. It will take
months!

There are many, many photo's, that none of us have
ever seen before, plus
a good few that appear in "Stain Steel Illusion".
Which is somewhat
surprising, as the rights to reproduce any of these
photo's has never been
passed to a third party, prior to us acquiring them.
Something for you
legal people to think about perhaps?

Please don't put any abrasive comments on the list
about this as we have
many valued American readers.

Please use the following email address to contact me
chrisparnham1@xxxx

All the best,

Chris Parnham your Hon sec.