RE: [doc] Shuttleworth

"Kevins Work" wrote >
Whats the matter with Hana, you have about 2 1/2 months to make her
better!!!!!!!!!

Hmm.. the technical term is "fu....." ;o)

Unfortunately her Vacuum system has gone AWOL. I'm still deciding what to do with her... fix it (with Volvo parts and ditching the emissions stuff) or going another route.... we'll see.

Dan
Vin#5284 - Poorly Hana