Confused!

As you may know, my Delorean hasn't been running very well since the
Bath trip. What I have found odd about this was that she WAS running
really nicely until I found out about the Vacuum system and then
suddenly everything went wrong (okay I know we have names for them but
they aren't REALLY alive!).

After I got back from Bath (just) I parked her up, pulled the car
cover on, and left her to her own devices. Since then we've not had
the weather to really go investigate any further.

So today, under blue skies, I decided to go outside and have a look.
Unfortunately I didn't get very far BUT I did get a chance to start
her up. Given that I haven't been anywhere near her in over a month I
was more than surprised to find a charged battery! Not only that but I
turned the key and she started first time....

Once warmed up I was able to rev her freely and she wasn't smokey or
hesitant.. however she ISN'T running correctly at all.. there is
definitely something amiss (not sure what - OTHER than the Vacuum
system). She may not be running on all cylinders... I just don't know.

I don't trust the car to get me anywhere so I won't drive it but given
her apparant problems I'm just surprised to find her willing to start,
idle and rev so freely. Just. Plain. Odd.

As the weather gets warmer I have to make a decision on a route of
work to take - but I'm not sure what to try! I REALLY don't want to
start stripping the engine.. I just don't have the time to do a good
job (and end up with one of those EBay cars thats sold off for these
reasons).. so what should I do?!

Anyone want to have a go? :oP

"A bit lost from Portsmouth"

Dan