From: dsforecourtservices [mailto:dsforecourtservices@xxxx]
Sent: 11 March 2003 19:51
To: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [doc] Hello

Just a quick message to say hello. I joined the club at christmas
time and have enjoyed reading the club mag. I am looking for a
Delorean and hope to get a reasonably priced one this year to work on.
At the mo I drive a 940 estate volvo and a 110csw v8 landie for fun
so i hope to be able to add a d to the list soon
Regards
Simon

DOC UK Website: www.delorean.co.uk