update

Hi all , well have half stripped the engine of my car, looks like a
complete
rebuild now and will need a new jetronic as the needle is seized
in!!!! bad
thing is i can't locate one in the Leeds area but will keep trying
cos i'm not
paying the price bosch want for a new one(only just pick my jaw back
of the
floor) if any one knows where i can get one please let me know ,
many thanks
John....