Re: [doc] Another Show

Mel and I will be there with BKZ

Paul

--- Claire Usher <claire@xxxx>
wrote:
---------------------------------
Ok list, its official.

The DeLorean Owners Club are officially invited to the
Renault Owners Club annual shin-dig at Gaydon in
August.
The date is Sunday 10 August (I think - will check
when I get home) Our invite has been confirmed by
Darren Bowker, R30 Registrar and ROC Committe member.

I've pasted below Darrens reply to my enquiry if the
DOC were invited to the ROC meet up:

They certainly can and as a comittee member and best
mate of the events secretary we decided it will be
ok.The more the merrier,we always get a really good
turnout at Gaydon so with the DOC as well should be a
really good do.

If people can give me an idea on numbers then I can
let Darren know, obviously its early days yet so
theres no immediate rush. Jan, are these dates ok
with you?

Claire & #2292 "Flopsy"

(Clio/R5 Registrar, Renault Owners Club)

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ADVERTISEMENT

DOC UK Website: www.delorean.co.uk
** Unless otherwise stated, all messages posted to the
group are assumed public and may be printed in the
club magazine **

Terms of Service.