From: Paul Salsbury [mailto:paul.salsbury@xxxx]
Sent: 03 March 2003 21:27 PM
To: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: And Withers
Subject: [doc] Shuttlewoth Update

Sunday 1st June 2003.... a date for your diaries.

I have again spoken to the organiser of the event tonight and told him I
should be bringing around 10 Deloreans to the show (so far) to which I got
pause and then

" It would be a great honour to have that many Deloreans at one of our
shows. To see that many stood there with there door open would be a real
pleasure. I remember Gaydon last year, what an entrance."

To which I replied that we were thinking of making it an 'official club
meet', this time the reply was

" I will give you as much space as you need for as many cars as you want,
bet you can't beat the 23 at Gaydon?"

So the challenge is on. Chrispy do we make this an official meet?
Andy I'll send you a entrance form, can you put some thing in the next
club
news letter?

Who else is going to join the small (10) gang at Shuttle worth?

Cheers
Paul

http://www.paul.salsbury.btinternet.co.uk

DOC UK Website: www.delorean.co.uk