Future events

Chrispy/List

just a thought, but when we were in Bath, Darren Bowker (Commitee
Member and R30&R20 Registrar for Renault Owners Club) said that the
ROC big annual gathering this year would be at Gaydon, probably 1st
or 2nd weekend in August.

He did mention inviting the DOC as guests of honour, especially
bearing in mind the DeLorean shares many engine and gearbox
components with the Renault 30.

I'll be going anyway as I'm the Clio/R5 Registrar, but I'd rather
take Flopsy and let someone else drive Jezebel (Clio). :oD

So maybe we'll get to do our annual parade after all?

Claire & Flopsy (#2292)
Newly pressganged Clio/R5 Registrar, Renault Owners Club)