Timing Chains

Good evening everyone.
Does anyone know the part number for the Renault 30TX timing chains
that the DeLorean uses?? My local Renault Dealers no longer have
microfiche for the R30 and as the R30 is classed as terminated
(nice!) the parts are no longer listed on the computer system.
Failing that, if anyone can supply a R30TX 'oval plate' number, that
would also help in finding the part number. Bit of a long shot, but
I'm sure you will come up trumps!
Cheers,
Claire and 'Flopsy' (#2292)