Re: [doc] spares

John,

I have still a load of spares including the ones you need. I bought a spares car that had been crashed in USA (see attached). Unfortunately they are all in S.California and won't be shipped to N.Ireland until late this year when I bring my refurbed rhd-DeLorean and 3 motorcycles back.

Cheers, IAN
******************************

"johnpetticrew <Jonieboy@xxxx>" <Jonieboy@xxxx> wrote:
Hello my name is John and i am a new member i have just bought a dmc
from
the states ,it hasn't arrived here yet ,i will be needing some parts
as the car, its
in a bit of a state main thing is the back lourve sunshade and the
engine cover
are missing, i know its a long shot but has any one got either that
they want to
sell,or where i can get new ones from ,i live in Leeds and hope to
have the car
on the road with in a year (hopeing the engine is not too badly
damaged)
anyway many thanks John....

DOC UK Website: www.delorean.co.uk

------=_NextPart_001_0035_01C2D38D.C0EEA530

<HTML><HEAD>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>John,</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>I have still a load of spares including the ones
you need. I bought a spares car that had been crashed in USA (see
attached).&nbsp;Unfortunately they are all in S.California and won't be shipped
to N.Ireland until late this year when I bring my refurbed rhd-DeLorean and3
motorcycles back.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial
size=2>Cheers,&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
IAN<BR>******************************</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;<B><I>"johnpetticrew &lt;Jonieboy@xxxx&gt;"
&lt;Jonieboy@xxxx&gt;</I></B> wrote: </DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE
<BLOCKQUOTE
style="PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: #1010ff 2px solid"><TT>Hello
my name is John and i am a new member i have just bought a dmc<BR>from
<BR>the states ,it hasn't arrived here yet ,i will be needing some
parts<BR>as the car, its <BR>in a bit of a state main thing is the back
lourve sunshade and the<BR>engine cover <BR>are missing, i know its a long
shot but has any one got either that<BR>they want to <BR>sell,or where i can
get new ones from ,i live in Leeds and hope to<BR>have the car <BR>on the
road with in a year (hopeing the engine is not too badly<BR>damaged)
<BR>anyway many thanks John....<BR><BR></TT><BR><TT>DOC UK Website:
Unless otherwise stated, all messages posted to the group are assumed public
and may be printed in the club magazine **</TT> <BR><BR><TT>Your use of
Yahoo! Groups is subject to the <A
href="http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/";>Yahoo! Terms of Service</A>.</TT>
<BR></BLOCKQUOTE>
<P>
<P><BR>
<HR SIZE=1>
<A
href="http://uk.yahoo.com/mail/tagline_xtra/?http://uk.docs.yahoo.com/mail_storage.html";><B><FONT
face=Arial size=2>With Yahoo! Mail you can get a bigger mailbox -- choose a
size that fits your needs</FONT></B></A><BR><BR><TT>DOC UK Website: