Re. Downside Thing

What is the situation with the Downside School Thing,

Basically,

Who's going?

Where is it?

When r u meeting.

My plan is as follows, although I have not consulted Martin G yet, I
am planning on setting off a crack of dawn on the Saturday, hoping
that Marting will be at his Reading gaff.

I hope to meet him there and following him to whereever it is we are
going.

As you can probably tell I am as organised as ever. I am just relying
in getting my car running in....well...probably the very late hours
of Friday night and the early hours of Saturday morning.

I also noticed the temp sensor on the left hand aluminium coolant
pipe is leeking coolant so I need to do a quick bodge job, any tips?

Bye for now

James RG