Re: [doc] Spoiler Graphics - in the photos section

Re: [doc] Spoiler Graphics - in the photos section

Martin,

What you talking about that bad boy adds anouther 3 tonnes of down
force and nocks 5 seconds of my 0-60 time! not to mention getting me
anouther 25miles to the gallon :-)

Is this the cheapest HP money can buy?.........you're darn tootin

Quick Note: -

To anyone but Martin this e-mail probably made me look like a fruit
cake, all figures quoted are complete bull.

James VIN#5462

--- In doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Gutkowski, Martin"