From: jtien@xxxx [mailto:jtien@xxxx]
Sent: 30 January 2003 19:30
To: STEPHEN.STRELCZAK@xxxx
Subject: Sorry to annoy you again....

Dear Stephen,

Did you get the previous message I post? So... are any ofyou coming to Downside on that weekend? I am sorry that I have bought sucha annoying problem for you to slove... just say no if you guys can't.

But if any of you are coming, do phone Neil McLaughlan (Head of Marketing of Downside School) on 01761-235183. He will sort out the thing getting the DOC on the press.

Sorry to annoy you again.

Regards,
John
[286]

Do You DeLorean!?
DeLorean! The car - The amazing time machine
http://www.delorean.co.uk
DeLorean... Be the best!
[DOC member 286]