RE: [doc] Bath meet - special guest

The roads were being gritted on the way back last night Steve.
---- Original Message -----
Sent: Thursday, January 30, 200312:37 PM
Subject: RE: [doc] Bath meet - special guest

There is nosnow in Bath all, we'vehad sunshine all morning. I don't think the UK will be worrying about snow next weekend, it will all have melted and gone away, leavinga beautiful sunny weekend for the 8th and 9th. Everyone cross their fingers, and pray to an appropriate God, "it's gonna be fine" J .

Stephen.