DeLorean DOC Sticker ---- Here are the prices

All who are interested,

I finaly got the pricing for the stickers that we were chatting
about earlier this week, as I thought there is a significat saving
to be made by buying them in volume.

For the DeLorean design with the graphic of the car on the left hand
side and the lettering, total size, suggested by Paul, of
approximatly 33" long and 6.5" high would be the following:

Qty___Price (Prices may vary by a couple of pence)

1 £45.00
25 £ 5.00 each
100 £ 2.00 each

The DeLorean.co.uk banner in the font and size that Martin sugested
would be:

Qty___Price (Prices may vary by a couple of pence)

1 £25.00
25 £ 4.00 each
100 £ 2.00 each

These prices are based on one colour, light silver looks good, I
will post some pics of my black spoiler with the silver lettering in
the files section tommorow.

Time & Money.

Let me know who wants what, I will pay the company for a bulk load,
they can run them off super fast, usually within a few days. Then I
can either take them to Bath or you can pay p&p (which will be next
to nothing because they hardly weigh anything) and I will send them
direct to you.

Hope there is some interest.

Regards

James RG