-----Original Message-----
From: mgutkowski@xxxx [mailto:webmaster@xxxx]

TRIMMED

Hi All

Did you know that several of the last sets of Toby Trailing Arm Bolts found
their way "across the pond" to England?

Well, on Saturday, Chris Hawes, with his 10,000 miles car drove to the
Diesel Centre for a service, belts and TABs.

Anyway, apart from discovering an leaky driveshaft oil seal and that his
air filter was factory original (!), we also discovered that his driver's
side TAB was badly bent. We also discovered that it had been replaced
already with a hardened high tensile bolt.