Re: [doc] Re. DOC-stickers / LicensePlate

Re: [doc] Re. DOC-stickers / LicensePlate

The lettering/graphics would stick to the pontoon but you would have
to use meths to get of any waxy residue off.

I got some trial sticky bits to test on my spoiler, a good wash with
a scotch brite pad, some soapy water and then some methalated spirit
enabled the stickers to stick nicely to the spoiler which is matt
black (ie.e not completly not smooth).

The 'Live the dream' in my rear quarter windows is reversed to they
stick on the inside of the window, this means it is easier to clean
the rear windows without worring about pulling them off.

I am going to go to the sign place now, I will find out the costs
for Paul's design and Martin's www.delorean.co.uk I will post the
costs tonight, watch this space.

Also, they can be done pretty much next day so I could easilly get a
load made for the bath meet even if I have to bring them down in a
900cc Dihatsu instead of my beloved DeLorean :-(

Regards

James RG