RE: [doc] Re. DOC STICKERS - I can get them

RE: [doc] Re. DOC STICKERS - I can get them

Hi Mate

could you get me a pair of simple "DeLorean Owners Club - www.delorean.co.uk" in Arial font? TO go along the bottom of the rear quarter windows, or (if they don't do window stickers) along the pontoons - I don't want the text more than an inch high.

Thanks matie