Re. DOC STICKERS - I can get them

Martin / List

Funny this should come up, I have associate who owns a sign making
company in Colchester and just yesterday I had the word DeLorean cut
into silver vinyl (in correct font, about 2" high by 2foot long)
which is now on my black spoiler.

I also have "Live the dream" again in silver but this time in a
swanky italic font on the inside of both my rear quarter panel
windows.

Certainly looks smart, now that the company has the DMC font in their
machine it is alot cheaper to reproduce.

Hopfully if I can sort this engine problem out then people will get
to see the graphics at the Bath event, unfortunatly I seem to be
loosing the battle :-(

If anyone is after any specific graphics let me know, they are not
very expensive, for example the word 'DeLorean' in DMC font approx
2foot long costs about a tenner, very sharp font and easy to stick
on.

There is also no clear surround, the letters are idividually cut and
spaced so when you stick them on they look great.

I assume they could even do custom side stripes, endless
possibilities really.

James RG