Re: [doc] LED tail lights

I hear that the red color of the LED fixture is the wrong shade of red to make it through most regular tail light lenses. So even though the fixture may be as bright as it claims, a significant amountof that will be filtered by your outer lens.

The next time you find yourself in trafficbehind a car with factory LED brake lights, notice that the color is a deeper red than you are used to seeing on other cars.  So far in the US, the only onesI have noticed are on newer Cadillacs.

Walt    Tampa, Florida