Delorean events, Bath event.

Call me Mr.Predictable,

            But I would agree with Dan on that one, I don't like the Alton Towers idea, but the brooklands idea sounds great, along with the Brighton run. Just imagine the blue sky's, sunshine and lolly pops, great fun. That's the one I'll be putting my money on. Hope everyone else agrees. I certainly can't think of a better event.

            Bath currently has a blue sky, bright sunshine and a temperature of 8 degrees, I really hope that it's like this on our event weekend, it would be perfect. I current have 6 definite cars, and three non definite but possible. Martin could you give James RG and Richard J a call to check if they are coming along, the only other non definite is Mathew Nunn, who hasn't said whether or not he is bringing his Delorean along on the weekend. If these three people agree, we'll have a fairly magical 9 cars. We also have about 5 non owning members coming to the event. Is there anyone else who would like to come along, it would be pretty special to see 10 cars together?

            The event has already been promised it's press release in Wiltshire Times - Motoring section, but there are plenty of other publication that may also take it up. Fingers crossed more take it up. I'm really looking forward to the event, and can't wait to see everyone there. Different people are turning up at various times, but ultimately everyone should be there by mid afternoon. Therefore I vote for a convoy through Bath city centre at around 4:00pm. I can't wait to see the faces of the people in the street. This will blow their heads off. Please get those confirmations to me this week if you would like to come, with car, or without. I will resend the invitation to people who are interested.

            Looking forward to seeing you all there,

                        Stephen.

VIN#6986

81 Gry Mnl RHD

"Lola"