Bath DeLorean event

Dear list,

Just something I am thinking about... In the Bath meeting in Feb is it possible to spend 1 or 2 hours at my school displaying the lovely DeLoreans on the Sunday? I just think that it would be a great place to get more people of my age (our school has students from age 9 - 18) interested in this legend car, and might even get more club members of my age!! I am writing this invitation with the permission of our head master... and he said if not a lot of people are coming, people who comes from the DeLorean Owners Club can have lunch here too!! Last time we had Rolls Royce Club displaying their classic cars here, and it was a nice scene to see!! This school term is the last term for our headmaster - Father Antony Such (if you have seen him on newspaper) to be headmaster... I thought it would be nice to have a Delorean show event at our school to leave him a nice memory before he resigns... what does everyone thinks?? If you want to check up how far our school is away from Bath, our post code is BA3 4RJ... and use www.multimaps.com.

John
[286]

P.S. Downside School is the place where "The Hole" the movie was filmed about 1 or 2 years ago. (www.downside.co.uk)

Do You DeLorean!?
DeLorean! The car - The amazing time machine
http://www.delorean.co.uk
DeLorean... Be the best!
[DOC member 286]