From: ian@xxxx [mailto:ian@xxxx]
Sent: 21 January 2003 01:39
To: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: RE: [doc] A new small DeLorean model

No Chris, not Vanguard,

This 1:42 model is by Vitesse (a sub-siduary of SunStar). I would even say
it looks better than the Minichamps model. The latter looked too fat and
rounded in my opinion. I've also heard of another DeLorean and BTTF model to
be made by a company called "Welly" ... a glut of DMC memorabilia!!!

Cheers, IAN