Re: [doc] Digest Number 740

He defected to Channel 5.

According to Darryl, the last set of Toby TABs went to a guy getting his car worked on at PJ Grady :-P

BTW, I'm down the Diesel Centre this Saturday for a change of belts and to change the TABs (for toby bolts) if you want to
come down I'm sure Jason'd do yours too. I'll also be taking Tinny's fascias off ready for the Bath trip.

Martin