From: rubberrep <106165.1407@xxxx> [mailto:106165.1407@xxxx]
Sent: 16 January 2003 14:00
To: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [doc] How about a new thread

Dear Chrispy,
At the Classic car show last November, I chatted brieflywith the
people who organise the London to Brighton Car Rally. Whilst the Dl
is a little young as yet, they did express some interestin seeing
the cars in the rally. They further mentioned they have a class for
British 2 seater sports cars, which would be applicable.(Despite
what our American Couzins feel about the cars origin.) As our
honourable secretary I wondered if you those this worthyof your
pursuit.
It sounds like I much better deal than cold Bath in February but you
wouldn't get to use your Ebay phonecard to scrape the Ice from your
windscreen.

Best regards to all
John
DMC12 6369