From: kevin_sar <k@xxxx> [mailto:k@xxxx]
Sent: 13 January 2003 10:17
To: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [doc] LHD to RHD conversion??

Hi

As a new member of the Delorean owners club I have one small problem
in as a much as I do not have a Delorean yet!

I have a question, which I hope someone will have an answer to, that
is a LHD to RHD conversion.

If I bought a LHD can it be converted to RHD, are the parts available?
i.e. is the binnacle the same but just mounted on the other side, the
dashboard would be the mirror image I would assume?

Has anyone done or tried to do it?.

Are any of the Wooler Guys who did the mod still around?

Also is with doing?

Or should I just llok for a RHD at outset.

It has been quite a few years since I lost saw a Delorean, is there
someone who lives anywhere in the Essex area or surrounding counties
who has a Delorean I can visit to chat to, about what I should be
cautious of when looking for a Delorean?.

Chris, I liked the DMC stamp to!

DOC UK Website: www.delorean.co.uk