RE: [doc] Certainly cheaper than POR-15 from Frost!

RE: [doc] Certainly cheaper than POR-15 from Frost!

Hi Si

POR15? What about good ol' Hammerite! You can make a good grey match with a
tin of black and a tin of white, the only difference is that it ends up
shiny.

CFS do seem to have a lot of useful stuff - eg 5kg tin of body filler for a
tenner, and lots of different types of cutting compound. The fibreglass
supply itself is very good - just learning how to use it now! Suddenly
occurred to me that with my new found skills, I can take a mold from the
wiring harness cover in Lex and make a copy for Tinny. Doubt it'll look as
good though, but I did buy some super black pigment for the resin.

You don't want the air around the car to be *too* dry otherwise the rubber
parts perish more quickly. You can't win :-)

Interior Trim in Belfast did a terriffic job on my black seats. No colour
match problems there!

Martin