Re: [doc] (yet another) Basdardized DeLorean

Re: [doc] (yet another) Basdardized DeLorean

I think I remember seeing this car - it was a basket case before he started

Martin

Daniel Willis wrote:

This sort of thing surprises me... Notice how they say they remove things
like the T-Panel and so on for weight reduction.. utter rubbish. Anyone who
knows anything about DeLoreans would likely leave weight at the front... So
it was probably a wreck or maybe stolen and stripped and this is the result.

Shame.. but as they say "we have the technology.. we can rebuild".

"Wins -most- races".. yeah right (with no airfilter no less).

Dan
Vin#5284 - Hana